'See It Safely' at The Lamproom Theatre - The Interval Is Over - Welcome Back!
Our commitment to you:
- We have introduced measures to help you keep your social distance.
- Hygiene and cleanliness are our priority.
- Where possible, we have gone contactless.
- We support NHS Test and Trace.
- We will tell you about the steps we are taking to keep you safe.
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19 or have come into contact with someone who has received a positive test result within the last 14 days, we will exchange your ticket up to 24 hours prior to the performance.
Your commitment to us:
- You will follow the measures we have put in place to help keep you safe.
- You won't enter the theatre if you have symptoms of COVID-19 or have come into contact with someone who has had a positive test result within the last 14 days.
- You will wear a face mask at all times, except when eating or drinking, or if you are exempt.
- You will provide us with your contact details to support NHS Test and Trace.